The annual Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Grow the Good in Business™ Case Competition joins the forces of Mendoza specialized master’s students and local business leaders who are committed to equity and inclusion in the workplace. During three rounds of competition, teams will:
- Propose written and oral solutions to a business challenge related to diversity, equity and inclusion to distinguished judges.
- Utilize the business acumen developed while in Mendoza in an exciting and thoughtful way.
- Showcase leadership, problem-solving, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Collaborate across specialized master’s programs.
- Learn the value of creating an inclusive environment that promotes mutual advancement.
- Compete for $20,000 in prizes.